Thursday, January 12, 2006

Travelling around

Since I started working, I have been travelling quite often. The main reason for so much travelling was "getting ready" for the cruel world out there, which is waiting for us just to show that, after 5 years of studying and doing exams, you have no idea at all.

I started out in Munich. It felt weird being back... but I liked it. Everything looked as I remembered it and I had the chance to visit all those places I loved in the city. I also was with a great friend, Rene, with whom I shared a house and seven months of my life!!

I was in Valladolid, Spain. Why? You might wonder... I am used to travel around the Spanish geography supporting my football team from the islands, C. D. Tenerife, and since my parents where also there... I decided it would be a great idea to go and take a look around.

Next: Paris. I was there once when I was 13 years old (I won a trip to Disneyland) and I did not remember it properly, but I just felt in love with the city. I had the opportunity of being there for a month and I was never tired of it. It is just amazing, I love it!!! I will definitely come back as soon as I can!!!
It was also great to be back in Disneyland... so many things to remember, so many good times... As I mentioned before, I won a trip when I was 13 and I went there with my sister and my aunt, a trip we will never forget! :)

As a proof that I was right under the Eiffel Tower (even though I could have been taken by anybody else, don't you think? That is one of the disadvantages of travelling alone, you never appear in the picture!):


La Tour Eiffel

There were great people in the course I was taking, and we had the chance to go out for dinner almost daily. We tried a wide range of restaurants and we really enjoyed it!


Out for dinner

And last, but not least, once of those weekends I was in Paris I decided to go to Barcelona and visit Helena (she also came to Madrid at the end of the year). Barcelona is a great city and I never get tired of visiting it. As soon as I have the opportunity, I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home