Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just finished one presentation for one project. I am rushing to finish another one for this afternoon while I am trying to solve some problems I have to hand in. Tomorrow morning, third presentation and opponent for another one. Lab reports, home assignments, projects, exams... do you still remember what this was?
One more week to go, a few more steps... Strength? I have. Time? Sleeping is not one of my preferencies now. Life? All ahead, ready to be enjoyed.

I will take this evening free, no more work once I get home. I will be chatting, laughing and enjoying a nice evening out with friends, wanna join? :)

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, We are talking in the same language: "laughing and enjoying a nice evening out with friends"!!

 
At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

às vezes pensamos que só o trabalho e o estudo nos valoriza, mas grande parte das coisas REALMENTE importantes que aprendemos na vida, aprendemos com os amigos...basta estar com eles!
tenho saudades de todos.
beijo grande, Inês

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger nialey said...

Tens toda a razao... como alguem disse uma vez, ha que saber estabelecer as "prioridades" na vida :)

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yle!
Adoraria poder-me juntar à tua tarde de hoje, até porque seria muito bom sinal ;)
Acho que vamos ter de deixar para outra altura, mas chegará o dia em que a nossa prioridade será essa todos juntos de novo!!
Um grande beijinho e aproveita bem.. :)

P.S- ve se vais comer um muffin por mim :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home