Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Karate-do

It seems than the less time I have and the more stressed I feel, the more I read. I already started a new book, "Karate-do. My way of life" written by the father of Karate (Gichin Funakoshi). I have always wanted to read it, specially during those days when I practiced the sport, when I used to compite and when Karate was, in one way or another, my way of life :)
I promised to post something about Karate and what it really meant to me, but it will have to wait, probably until I finish the book :)
By the way... the previous book I was reading is part of a trilogy. I already ordered the next two books, comments will come once I finish them all :)
I have to add two more to my list now: "La sombra del viento" and "El círculo mágico". Both recommended by friends... wanna join me reading some of those? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home